1. Your right to use these photographs is subject to the terms set out in this licence agreement (the “Licence Agreement”). Entering the Disnókő website’s Professional Area indicates your acceptance of the terms of this Licence Agreement. If you do not accept or understand them, you should not enter the Disnókő website’s Professional Area.
Under copyright law you are not permitted to publish the photographs or any other material subject to copyright (‘the Copyright Material’) supplied to you without the permission of Disznókö (‘the Owner’).
3. In consideration of your agreement to the terms of this Licence the Owner grants you a non-exclusive right (‘the Licence’) to use the Photographs only for the purpose of imparting information, training and news concerning Disznókö’s products and properties.
4. Any use of the Photographs must include the following copyright notice to appear prominently on, or adjacent to the Photographs: “© Disznókö”.
5. Under the terms of this Licence Agreement you are expressly prohibited from:(a) making any commercial use of the Photographs, including (but not limited to) use in advertising;(b) using the Photographs on, or in connection with, similar or competing products which are manufactured, marketed or offered for sale by Disznókö;(c) using the Photographs on, or in connection with, the generic promotion of products of the nature manufactured, marketed or offered for sale by Disznókö, and which does not specifically refer to Disznókö’s products;(d) transferring, sublicensing, re-distributing, re-using or assigning the Photograph(s) or rights to the Photograph(s);(e) altering, cropping, modifying or adapting the Photo(f) removing any copyright notice, trademark or watermark from any place where it appears on the Photograph(s);(g) using the Photograph(s), or any part of the Photograph(s), as part of a trademark, service mark, or logo;(h) using the Photographs(s) in any downloadable format intended for multiple distribution including, without limitation, website templates or software products;(i) using the Photograph(s) in any way that might be considered defamatory, immoral, obscene, pornographic, fraudulent, or illegal, either by manipulating the images contained in the Photograph(s) (including, but not limited to, making physical changes to the Photographs), through the juxtaposition to accompanying text or photographs, or otherwise.
6. The Owner reserves the right to prohibit the use of any Photograph(s) for any reason whatsoever and to notify you that certain Photograph(s) are no longer available for use. Upon such notification, the licence to use such Photograph(s) shall automatically and immediately terminate.
7. The Photographs are provided “as is” excluding any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, satisfactory quality, and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.
8. This agreement is the entire agreement between you and the Owner, and no other agreements or promises (whether express, implied, written or oral) are binding on the Owner. If any term of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of the agreement shall not be affected.
9. This Agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.